Thursday 25 October 2012

Autumn so that means Art Market

 
Love Token
 
 
An Apple a Day
 
 
 
 
Mr Fox 
 
Its Autumn now and I have had a really busy summer supplying my stockists and working on new collections for exhibitions in galleries around the country . Wish I could have found time to share what I have been up to but its just impossible to do everything . Anyway just taking a small breather before I pack up my new collection for The Art Market at Holmfirth in November. This is a lovely event that I have shown at twice before. This year they are doing a special preview evening on Saturday, think it will be a great festive atmosphere for early Christmas buyers. I will be showing my new limited edition gift packs of cards with a little extra something. I have been working on more shadow boxes and made a much larger piece that I am going to display next weekend. 

If you would like to see more work and updates see my facebook page  

https://www.facebook.com/shirley.vauvelle#!/ShirleyVauvelleMixedMediaArtist 




No comments:

Post a Comment