Thursday 8 November 2012

Holmfirth Art Market



Good morning . After recovering from a very busy Art Market at the weekend I am now on with commissions for Christmas and orders . Some places have run out of my angels and fairies already ! Thought you may like to meet our cat Daisy, this is her sitting pretty at breakfast this morning

These are a couple of pictures of my stand at Holmfirth taken just after I had set up ready for the market to open .I have to thank my dear friend Lynne for all her help. I left the angels in her capable hands.

During the weekend I met lots of new talented artist's/makers, caught up with old friends and my family came along to which was so nice. Sold lots and made friends with new clients. It was a bit chilly but I soon forgot about that when I got into my gift wrapping mode.  I look forward to the next event.




No comments:

Post a Comment